New Reading Eggs Junior Has Launched for Toddlers!
We’ve just launched our brand new early learning programme for toddlers, Reading Eggs Junior!
Reading Eggs Junior was designed specifically to help toddlers aged 2–4 take their first steps in learning to read. Designed by the same team of experienced educators as Reading Eggs, the programme is perfect for young learners who aren’t quite ready to begin Reading Eggs.
Set in a vibrant, interactive and musical online world, Reading Eggs Junior is highly intuitive, engaging, and most of all fun for curious and playful toddlers. It totally transforms the way they use technology – turning screen time into learning time!
Your child can learn about words, sounds and letters as they explore a whole world of delightful activities, videos, songs and picture books that really nurture a sense of joy and wonder.
Why your toddler will love Reading Eggs Junior:
- Created by the same team of experts behind Reading Eggs
- Builds phonemic awareness, an essential pre-reading skill for later phonics instruction
- Colourful animations and fun activities keep young children motivated to keep learning and improving
- Regular progress reports and live updates in your parent dashboard show your child’s growth over time
- Choose from hundreds of videos and over 250 beautiful picture books, all featuring read-to-me audio
- Available on desktop, iPad and mobile devices.
If you have an active Reading Eggs trial or subscription, you can access Reading Eggs Junior for free! New Reading Eggs customers can sign up for a free trial here.